Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Winners for Sketch 749

The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and Jen has chosen the Queen: 

Laurie from Created by Laurie


Wow!  The gallery this week was just amazing!  I can't believe how many different cards there were!  You can tell the seasons are switching as we're seeing more fall, Halloween and Christmas cards!  As soon as I saw Laurie's card I fell in love with it.  Those perfectly coloured leaves paired with that burlap ribbon stole my heart!  I'm a sucker for all things fall!  Congratulations, Laurie! You are this week's Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Cécile!

3 comments:

Martha Herrera said...

Congrats to all the winners!

~amy~ said...

Congrats to Laurie and all the other cards in the gallery! So much fantastic inspiration. Thanks so much Verena for the shout out!

inkblocks said...

Thank you for the pick Donna! Congrats to everyone - so many great interpretations of Jen’s sketch!! :o) Nancy J