Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Winners For Sketch 112

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Linda has chosen the King!  


The King of Clean: Justin Krieger of jk cards


FMS 111-WM

 What a week in the Freshly Made Gallery! There were over 100 fabulous entries and narrowing it down to just one was no easy task! But Justin's card is definitely fresh and fun and caught my eye with the gold foil and bright colors. The sprinkle of sequins behind the  vellum adds to the festive flair!  A fabulous card!  Congratulations, Justin!  




Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jennifer Brum!


4 comments:

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Congrats to Justin and all the winners! I have no idea how you guys narrow your choices each week. Thanks so very much for the awesome shout-out, I am absolutely thrilled! :)

Jean said...

Congratulations to Justin and all of the Princesses! Thank you, Rita for choosing my card!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--how neat to see that I'm a princess! Thank you, Amy--congrats to Justin & all the others. This was such a fun sketch to work with & I'm looking forward to the next one.

Karren said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card, Narelle! Congrats to Justin and the princesses - great cards!