Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Winners For Sketch 110!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Rita has chosen her Queen!

The Queen of Clean: Michelle Bala of My Passion for Crafting



Thanks to everyone who played along with our challenge!  It was a bit of a tricky sketch, but you guys made some amazing cards with it.  Michelle's card really stood out to me with the pops of yellow on her mats and that gorgeous wreath!  The banner sentiment paired with the bow and twine were the perfect embellishments.  Clean, simple, and gorgeous!  Congratulations, Michelle.  




Come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Linda Callahan!


6 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Thanks Narelle for picking out my penguin card ... I'm so thrilled and to be amongst such fabulous winners. Well done to all and thanks for a great sketch to work with. x

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Congrats to Michelle and the other princesses. Thanks Jen T for picking my card. I loved this challenge, and it's a happy ending to a tough day.

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card Linda C. It made my day!! :)

Janet Y said...

Congrats to the queen of clean and all the princesses! Big Thanks to Jen for choosing my card, you made my day!

Claire said...

Congrats on being crown queen, Michelle, and congrats to all the other princesses. Thanks so much for choosing mine Amy...looking forward to seeing the next fantastic sketch!

Michelle said...

Wow, thanks Rita!!!! Such an honor! Congrats to all! Great line up of cards this week!