Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Winners For Sketch 112

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean: Cindy Lovell of I Scrap My Way


 There were so many beautiful cards this week in our Freshly Made Sketches Gallery! Cindy's card jumped out at me right away!  I loved her white background and her fabulous mix of bright patterns.  The card is topped off with super fun splotches!  Congrats Cindy!




Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cindy!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Linda for the HM :) Appreciate it! Lovely cards from all the participants and design team as usual, so much fun playing along with you all!!! xo

Cindy Lovell said...

Oh my...THANK YOU so much!!!!!!!! :) :) Doing the happy dance here! :)
Congrats to the prinzesses,amazing cards!!

Brian King said...

Thanks, Narelle! It was a fun sketch, and I appreciate your nod. So many beautiful cards in this bunch!

Greta said...

Great picks--congrats to all!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my! Thank you Cindy for choosing my card as your fave this week! It was fun stepping outside my box to create this card!!! Congrats to Cindy and all the other winners too!

Beverley said...

Thank you SO much for picking my card as a winner, it's has made my day :) Hugs Bev x

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Congrats to Cindy - simply marvelous! And to all the princesses. Thanks for picking my card Jen! Loved this sketch.