Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Winners For Sketch 207!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Kim has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean : Paula from Stampinantics



I always have so much fun looking through the gallery each week and seeing all of the amazing interpretations of the sketch.  I am in awe of the creative ideas that you all came up with for a sketch with three simple blocks. Paula's card caught my eye with its stunning colors and simple silhouette. I love the hints of white around each panel to accent the white "noel" and the stars.   Congrats, Paula!  You are the Queen of Clean!




Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cindy Hall!


8 comments:

Kylie Bertucci said...

Wow!!! Thank you!! Congrats Paula - as soon as I saw that card I knew it would be a winner. :-) congrats to the other winners too. Thanks for an awesome sketch Kim. I loved it.

Swapna B Patil said...

So gorgeous colours... love this card... congratulations...😊

Maria Valente said...

Wow... Thank you for choosing my card Narelle! I feel so, so happy!
Congratulations to all other winners too :)
Hugs
MaryV

Totes Unique said...

What a wonderful surprise! Thank you Cindy H for choosing my card this week x

Paula Dobson said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card Kim! It was a lovely surprise to wake up to this morning. Congratulations to all the other winners too!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh my gosh!!! I just came home and had the best surprise waiting..... my Halloween card was picked by Karren, thank you so very much!!
Congratulations to all the winners.
The Queen of Clean Paula Dobson's card is gorgeous, congratulations Paula!!!!!
Can't wait for the next FMS challenge.

Diane Jaquay said...

Congratulations to all of the winners, amazing cards!!!

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks so much for the pick Linda! That made me smile. :) Beautiful cards, congratulations to everyone!