Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Winners For Sketch 206!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Linda has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean : Diane from It's All About the ART!



I had a great time visiting all of your blogs and galleries this week!  You all came up with so many wonderful interpretations of the sketch!  Diane's card caught my eye with all of its interesting elements!  It is beautifully detailed and I love how the various colors peek through the word today!  The black accents just pop!  Congrats, Diane!  You are the Queen of Clean!




Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Kim!


8 comments:

Suchi said...

Wow!! Thank you so much for choosing my card Karren! I am so thrilled and happy! Congrats to the winners...! :)
Suchi xx

Diane Jaquay said...

Thank you SO MUCH for choosing my card as the "queen of clean", I'm honored to be chosen from so many beautiful entries!!! Congratulations to all the "princesses", your cards are fabulous!!

Lynn Put said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the princesses and congrats to all the winners!

Claire said...

Chuffed to bits to get an HM thanks - Diane's card is an absolute stunner...congrats! And congrats to everyone else!

Kylie Bertucci said...

Thanks Jen! So excited to be an Princess! Congrats everyone. Awesome sketch.

Lisa Elton said...

Great picks!! Congrats everyone!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Kim for choosing my card for an Honorable Mention, this is truly fabulous!!!
Congratulations to all the winners, I'm thrilled to be in such amazing company.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Thank you for featuring my card! Congratulation to all winners, such beautiful cards!