Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Winners For Sketch 209!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean : Kelly from Gingham Girl's Adventures

You guys definitely did not disappoint this week!  We had a gallery full of fabulous cards!  You sure don't make it easy to choose a winner   This week's Queen is Kelly S from Gingham Girl's Adventures!  I am in love with the rustic look of Kelly's fabulous Christmas card.  Those little wooden stars are such sweet accents and the best part - it's a shaker card!  Super fun!  Congratulations, Kelly!  You are the Queen of Clean!




Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cindy Lovell!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Linda and congrats to Kelly and everyone else!

Susi said...

I am floored to see that I was chosen a Princess by Cindy Lovell (thank you, thank you, THANK YOU), as this is my first challenge entry.
To be singled out among such wonderful talent is an honour!

Kelly S said...

Thank you so much!!! This was a wonderful sketch, such amazing inspiration from everyone!

Kelly S said...

Thank you so much!!! This was a wonderful sketch, such amazing inspiration from everyone!

Diane Jaquay said...

Thank you, Rita, for choosing my card, I'm really honored!! I adore Kelly's winning card with it's log cabin rustic feel, congrats!!

Unknown said...

A gorgeous selection of winning cards, congratulations to you all. Karen x

Harriet Skelly said...

Congrats to Kelly and everyone else! Thanks Jen T for picking my card! I am honored!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Fabulous cards, congratulations to all the winners!!!!!

Lisa said...

Congrats to Kelly, fabulous card!

Thank you Kim, for choosing my card. I am so glad you liked it! It's an honor to be chosen among all the stunning cards submitted!