Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Meet our Guest Designers for April

If you are looking for last week's winners, please click HERE.

We are excited to announce our Guest Designers for April here at Freshly Made Sketches.  Before we do, I would like to thank Allisa and Narelle for joining us in March, we enjoyed working with both of you ladies very much!!!  This month we have Kathy Tanner and Lisa Johansen joining us, and I asked them to share a bit about themselves, here is what they had to say.

Kathy Tanner of Stamping Still

Hi.  I'm Kathy and I live in Hobart, Tasmania (Australia).  I am married with 4 kids ranging from 6 to 25 (Yes we spread them out a little LOL). I work part-time as a teacher aide, I am a Stampin Up Demonstrator and I love to create cards.  
I have always enjoyed lots of crafts like knitting, cross-stitch, paper tole and scrapbooking (just to name a few) but I started card making about 5 years ago and that has completely taken over everything else.  I love it!
I am very honoured (and excited) to be a guest designer with the fabulously creative Freshly Made Sketches team this month.




Lisa Johansen of Snowy Moose Creations


Hello there! I'm Lisa J and I live just north of beautiful Wasilla Alaska with my husband, 3 kids, 3 cats and 2 dogs! I work for our local school district and my teenagers keep me busy shuttling them from activity to activity (although 2 of them have their driving permits, yikes!). I've been stamping on and off since 1994 and around 2005 I became a Stampin' Up demonstrator. If I am not at my craft desk I can be found outside with my camera in hand, exploring the beautiful state I live in. I am so excited to be a Guest Designer for April and I am looking foward to all the challenges and seeing all the great projects from everyone!


Thank you for joining us ladies! Tomorrow morning we will be back with a fresh new sketch from Jennifer Timko, sure to get your creativity soaring...

2 comments:

Rita W said...

A big warm welcome to two of my favorite ladies! :)

Bernadette Bliss said...

Welcome ladies! Enjoy your creative spotlight.