Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Winner's for Tui's FMS 30 Sketch


Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's challenge!  The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Tui has chosen her Queen!   
The "Perfect Princesses" this week are:



Rita's Choice
Mia of Mia's Magic

With the increase in the temperatures here in Texas, I find myself drawn more and more into bright summery colors!   Mia's card caught my eye with the gorgeous pink, yellow, and greens!   I love the adorable little birdies who are obviously singing quite a tune.   That shiny orange bow is the perfect finish to this stunning beauty.   Congratulations, Mia, on being my Perfect Princess for the week!

Lesley's Choice
I loved Joyce's card because of the bright, happy colours on the fun paper she used. The white card base added a simple, and clean line for her fun card! The sweet butterflies on the designer paper are super cute as is the wee butterfly, down by the sentiment! The row of rhinestones really finish the card! Such a pretty and whimsical creation! Congratulations Joyce on being my choice for A Perfect Princess this week!


Linda's Choice
Kara Lynne of Kara Lynne's Card Designs

Kara Lynne flipped the sketch and made it work perfectly! Everything about this card is delightful!  I love the rainbow of raindrops that magically turn into colorful flowers when they hit the earth!  Kara Lynne created a sweet scene with a  lovely message. Congratulations Kara on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week! 


Jennifer's Choice
Judy May of Just Judy Designs
Where do I start with what I love about Judy's card??  First the big doily.  Wow...it looks like a real piece of lace!  Then the little flower in the center.  My, oh my, that is one spectacular flower!!  When put together with that lovely paper and the delicate box and pearl accents, this card really made my jaw drop.  Congratulations, Judy, on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!  



Kathy's Choice
Jen of The Tiny Blue Butterfly
Who wouldn't fall in love with this card?  That cat is just so cute!!!  I love the way Jen has coloured him, those stripes are wonderful and the chevron stripes of the paper, compliment his perfectly. I also love that Jen hasn't centred him in the circle.  There is so much white space above him, that all attention is on him (just as it should be!) Congratulations Jen on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week.



Cindy's Choice
Jessica Davis of The Paper Parade

I love how Jessica used this sketch to create a scene!  The fussy-cut cityscape stretching across the card is perfect for this sketch.  Jessica's choice of colors, DSPs, elements and images make for the most adorable child's birthday card that I've seen in a long time!  Congratulations, Jessica!  You're my choice for Perfect Princess this week!

Lisa's Choice
Pamela Williams of Playing With Paper
Wow, there were so many great cards to choose from! It was really hard to pick just one but my eye kept going back to this wonderfully CAS card by Pamela. The embossing is a perfect touch and I love the bright colors of the rainbow against the stark background of white framed with black. Congratulations Pamela on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!

Jen's Choice

Bonnie of Stamping With Klass
Bonnie’s beautiful, colorful and bold flowers against a black background drew my eye right away for this challenge.  And the added texture created by the embossed white layer makes such a striking card base.  I love how she layered the flowers over a combination of ribbon and a fancy flourish.  And the pearls highlighting the center of the flowers add an elegant touch.  Congratulations Bonnie on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!


And Our Queen of Clean this week:


Tui's Choice
Paula of Stampin with Paula
Wow …. What a fabulous array of cards in our gallery this week - the creations, the talent and the inspiration was awesome, consequently I had a very difficult time selecting just one Queen, but after much “hum”ing and “ha”ing I chose this super clean and oh so stylish creation from Paula.  I love everything about this card, that gorgeous fish has been coloured so perfectly, what a great colour palette – but how cool is the dotty theme … the paper, the textured embossing, the multi-coloured dotty embellishments, a delightfully fresh and flawless creation!  Congratulations Paula on being my pick for Queen of Clean this week!



Come back and join us tomorrow for another sketch designed by Rita Wright.

Thanks for stopping by,
The Clean Team

9 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

I'm soo thankful to be chosen as a Perfect Princess! Thank you, Linda, for your kind words about my card! This is quite an honor among so much talent!

Carolin said...

Juhuuuuuuuuuuu!
Thank you so much for picking my card!!!
There were so many fabulous entries, grats to all the other Perfect Princesses and the Queen of Clean.
Hugs,
Mia

Carolin said...

P.S.: Girls, would you mind to include a link to my blog, as for the others?
http://miazaubert.blogspot.de/
Thaaaaank you!

Jen Timko said...

I have the link fixed. Thanks, Mia, for letting us know.

Betty Benton said...

A wonderful group of winners! All the cards are so bright and fun. I missed palying last week but hopefully life will be a little slowers this week!!

Bonnie said...

Wow, thank you Jen for choosing my card. (I'm not sure which Jen it was.) What an honor for my card to be picked from among all the beauties entered. Can't wait for the next sketch!

Karen M said...

These cards are ALL fab and each one deserves a win! Well done! Kx

Paula Sievers said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as the queen this week. It always helps to have a great sketch to work with. See you next week. Thank you again

Valliam said...

Great work ladies! Congratulations to all the winners :) I love Lisa's choice...simply amazing card done by Pamela Williams!