Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #115 - A Sketch by Jennifer T.

Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches!  Each week, one member of our design team creates a sketch for you to try, the twist is to keep your project clean-lined and fresh!The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!




It is officially that busy time of year!  The hustle, the bustle, the Christmas cards that still need to be made…  I thought I'd give a pretty basic sketch this week.  One that can be used to make cards that are as easy or complicated as you want.  I can't wait to see the amazing creations in the gallery!

I also have a fun announcement to make.  The amazing Allisa Chilton is taking a short break from the team.  I am so excited to tell you that we have Cindy Lovell joining us as a guest designer for the next 4 months.  We love her creations and you will too.  Make sure you hop over to welcome her!
We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges, except another sketch challenge.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.  If uploading to a public gallery, please use keyword FMS115.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end at 12:00 PST on Monday, Dec. 9th. On Tuesday, we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".


6 comments:

Darnell said...

Your DT projects are stunning! Your sketch was spot on for me when I saw it today, Jennifer! Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell

Rose said...

awesome inspiration DT!!!!!! :)

somethingcraftybydottie said...

I am a sucker when it comes to Snow flakes I just love them what a beautiful card .
hugs
Dottie

Mona Pendleton said...

Thank you for the wonderful DT inspiration and fun sketch to play with!

dj said...

Great sketch...not only did I love this sketch and all the get takes from the design team but I really love how mine turned out...I can't always so that but today I am a happy girl!!

Jean said...

I am happy I had time to play with this fantastic sketch ~ love all of your inspiration!