Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Winners For Sketch 114

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Linda has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean: Tracey McNeely of In My Creative Opinion


Wow!  What a great gallery this week!  I just loved seeing all the wonderful creations using my sketch!  I chose Tracey McNeely as the Queen of Clean this week!  I love the latest trend in using gray as a card base and I think Tracey's card is the perfect example of how beautifully it can be used.  Very clean and simple and fabulous!  Congratulations, Tracey!




Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jennifer Timko!


6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Wow, what a lovely surprise! Thank you so much for choosing my card a the Queen of Clean! Congratulations to all of the honorable mentions, all beautiful cards!

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Beautiful cards, ladies! Congrats to you all for being picked- such awesome cards!!

Claire Broadwater said...

THANK YOU, Narelle for choosing my card this week! YOU made my day! The cards are all so beautiful and I am thrilled to be a part of your challenge! Congratulations to all the winners!

Beverley said...

Congrats to all the winners :) Hugs Bev x

Deborah Frings said...

Congratulations to Tracey on being Queen of Clean! Thanks so much to Linda C for picking my snowy holly card as a Princess of Clean - absolutely delighted! Congrats to all the winners! xx

Wanda Cullen said...

So many awesome cards by everyone! Thanks so much, Jen, for the shout out on my countdown card!