Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Winners For Sketch 135!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Narelle has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Annette Elliott
There were so many gorgeous cards in the gallery this week but I fell in love with Annette's sweet baby card as soon as I saw it. The cute little onesie, the booties, the stars, the texture and great colour scheme - so many fabulous details to look at!  Congrats Annette, you are The Queen of Clean!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Amy!


6 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

Woohoo! Thank you for the shout-out, Linda--such an honor! Congratulations to Queen Annette and all the other Princesses. Beautiful projects all around!

Annette Elliott said...

Yippee! I was so excited to check my computer to see if a winner was picked with so many gorgeous cards out there! Thank you so much, Narelle for picking my card for Queen of Clean! Made my day!

Cheryl said...

Awesome cards! Great job everyone!

Judy V said...

Thanks so much for the recognition Rita! I'm thrilled! Congrats to Queen Annette and the other princesses!

Risa said...

Squeee! I am so excited. Thank you for mentioning my card Amy! Congrats to the Queen and all the Pincesses and THANK YOU to all the stampers that contributed such awesome inspiration to this challenge.

Myztique said...

WhOo WhOoT! Thanks for recognizing me. I am so thrilled. Congrats to the Queen!