Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Winners For Sketch 136!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Amy has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean: Kim O'Connell

Wow!  You guys really knocked it out of the park this week with your cards in the gallery.  I had such a hard time narrowing it down to just one.  In the end, I kept finding that my eye was drawn to this beauty by Kim O'Connell.  I love the technique she's used for the background panel.  She's kept her card so clean and fresh but still has amazing details to please the eye.  And I love these fun, bright colors.  Congrats Kim, you are the Queen of Clean!




Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen M!


9 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Thanks, Jen M., for choosing my card! Congrats to all the winners and players this go around, there were so many awesome cards to look at!!

Cheryl said...

Congrats to all! It was fun!

Laeticia said...

oh je suis très honorée que Jen ait choisit ma carte, j'ai pris un grand plaisir à la réaliser et soyez sure que je serais désormais au re,dez-vous pour les prochains sketchs
Et un grand bravo aux filles pour leurs superbes réalisations

Jane said...

Thanks Karren for choosing my card. Great sketch and loved playing along. Congrats to Kim - an absolute stunner - and all the other featured crafters.

Angela said...

Jen T., your are a sweetheart! Thank you for choosing my card! Congrats to the QofC Kim and all the winners for awesome entries.

Kim O'Connell said...

Me?! Oh, wow! Thank you! That was first attempt at a water coloring technique. Thanks for the positive reinforcement! You made my day!

Dawn Easton said...

Thank you Rita for choosing my card!!! Fabulous creations everyone!

Debbie said...

Wow! Thanks, Linda for choosing my card!! Congrats to all, especially Kim for her wonderful card!

Teresa Kline said...

congrats to all the winners and thank you for picking my card to spotlight!

sparkle & shine *~*