Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Winners For Sketch #190!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Amy has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean: Daria from One.More.Scrap

There were so many great interpretations of the sketch this week, which made it hard to narrow down my favorites to just one.  In the end, I fell in love with Daria's beautiful card and chose her as this week's Queen.  I love the stitched, watercolored leaves and the woodgrain background.  The colors are blended so beautifully.  Congratulations, Daria!  



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Timko!



4 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations to Daria and thank you, Kim for choosing my card! Congratulations to the other mentions. Great cards for a great sketch!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the winners...so glad for you, too, Kristie, my SN Sistah! Love these cards and HAD to pin!

Unknown said...

Wow! Thank you for your choice! I'm so happy!
Congrats to all the winners!!!

StephC said...

Congrats to everyone, and thanks for choosing my card this week Jen M. :)