Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Winners For Sketch 192!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean: Claire from Life on the Scrap Heap

We had 100 fantastic cards in the gallery this week!  Thanks to everyone who played along with our sketch!  My Queen of Clean is Claire with this beautiful creation.  I love how she layered the white on white flowers and leaves against the rich colors of the patterned paper.  Such a stunning, eye-catching look!  Congratulations Claire! 



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Rita!



11 comments:

Maura said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Linda! I had such fun with this sketch! Congrats to Claire and the other winners, too.

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous cards everyone!

Rosemary said...

congrats to Claire and all the other HMs!! thanks so much kim for picking my card!!

Anonymous said...

I loved Claire's card, too - so pretty! Thanks so much for the shoutout, Rita. I appreciate it. ;-)

Unknown said...

Thank you Amy for picking my card! I am so honored! Fantastic cards this week, congrats to all!!

Claire said...

Chuffed to bits to be the queen of clean! Thanks so much Jen! Not sure if I'd like the responsibility of picking a card out of 100..so many wonderful cards to choose from. Congrats to all the HM's!

Sue Plote said...

Awww...thanks Narelle! I'm incredibly honored to be a Princess this week. I'll definitely be playing again!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Thank you for the honorable mention (Karren). Congrats to all the others. Beautiful set of cards ladies.

Dawn Tidd said...

Thanks for choosing my card, Cindy! I had so much fun making it using the FMS sketch!

Teresa Kline said...

congrats to everyone and thanks so much for the honor!

sparkle & shine *~*

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner and honorable mentions