Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Winners For Sketch 401

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cécile has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Isabelle at IzzyScrap



A huge thank to everyone who joined us in the gallery this week. You all made it super difficult for me to choose just one card among all those amazing entries. Izzy's stunning design particularly caught my eye. I love how she used this gorgeous flower for the background circle and the fabulous butterfly for the rectangle. It's definitely CAS perfection. Congrats Isabelle, you are this week's Queen of clean. 

And since a Queen is nothing without her court here are the Princess as chosen by the design team.

Please join us tomorrow for a new sketch designed by Karren!

7 comments:

Jean said...

Thanks so much, Judy, for the shout out. Great cards everyone. This was a great sketch, looking forward to tomorrow's!

papercrafter45 said...

Love waking up & finding out I’m a princess! Haha! THANK YOU, Kim, for selecting my card. It’s an honor! Congratulations to the Queen & Royal Court … well done! :)

Heather Cooper said...

Thanks so much for the Princess pick, Linda! I haven't done many challenges in recent weeks, so it was a great encouragement to do more! Congrats to Queen Isabelle and all the others for their fabulous cards!

Laurie Unger said...

Thanks for picking my card, Karren! Congrats to Queen Isabelle and to the rest of the princesses!

Izzy Scrap said...

Thank you so much Cécile for choosing my card and for your lovely comment and Congratulations to all the Princesses ! x

Pam Sparks said...

Thank you Jen T! How fun to have my card be chosen! I'm smiling so big!

Jaydee said...

Jacquie, thank you so much for choosing my card. It made my day! I loved this sketch and really enjoyed playing with it. The submission cards were gorgeous and Isabelle's card is stunning. Thanks again for all the wonderful sketches the team produces!
jaydee