Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Winners For Sketch 403!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Narelle has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: LeAnne at Weeinklings




I hope you all had fun playing along with my sketch.  For this weeks winner, I've chosen LeAnne's super clean and super striking card.  I fell in LOVE with that pretty butterfly and the pretty colours she has combined. Congrats LeAnne, you are this week's Queen of clean. 

Please join us tomorrow for a new sketch designed by Amy.


6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Wowza, thanks so much! I loved seeing what everyone created for this awesome sketch...congrats to everyone!

Jennifer Roach said...

Thank you for the shout out. I look forward to this week's sketch!

Lisa said...

Thank you so much Jen B, I'm so glad you liked my card!

Congrats to all the other picks, and especially LeAnne and her beautiful card!

Mary said...

Thank you so much Kim for choosing my card, it makes me very happy !

Eva Bussom said...

Thanks Karren, for selecting my card. Congrats to everyone

Christine B said...

Oh ! MERCI Cécile !!!!