Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Winners For Sketch 431

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Lee Ann has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Giovana from Believe- A Place to Praise and Craft



Goodness!  What an incredible gallery this week!  Choosing was not an easy task with so much pretty out there!  However, in the end, I did need to make a decision and I kept returning to Giovana's oh so beautifully colored girl with her feline friend.  The rich colors just made the image pop on the pretty, soft background.  
Congrats, Giovana, for being this week's Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch by Jen Timko!


6 comments:

Handmade by Maxin said...

Beautiful card well done 👍 good job 👏

Vicky Hayes said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as your pick Narelle! Congratulations to Giovana for winning with that amazing card and to all my fellow princesses :)

Stampin Expressions said...

Congrats to all! Beautiful cards!

Giovana said...

I am so honored <3 Thank you so much! Congratulations to all of you ladies!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh wow! Thank you so much for choosing one of my cards this week. I love playing along when time allows. Fabulous cards everyone!!!

Pat at Merely Creating said...

Judy thank you so much for choosing my card for your pick this week. I appreciate your kink comments. Congrats to all who were picked and to Giovana on her beautiful design. Pat