Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Winners For Sketch 432

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Jaimie from Stamp It Up with Jaimie



So many lovely variations on my sketch this week!  The gallery has been such a bright spot as I admired your creations.  I love this clean, crisp card and that wonderful color combination.  Congrats, Jaimie, you are the Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch by Jen Mitchell!


5 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

A fabulous card Jaime! Thanks for the pick Linda and congratulations to all of the other Princesses of Clean this week!

Claire said...

Thank you Judy for your kind comments and selecting my card, much appreciated. Congrats to Jaimie on her win and everyone else - lovely makes. Stay safe ladies x

Lisa Elton said...

Thank you Amy! Congrats to everyone!

Melanie G Cowart said...

Congratulations to the Queen and all the Princesses! There were so many beautifully designed cards this week. Thank you Kim for the selection; you made my day!!

MA-MI said...

Narelle, thanks for choosing my card! Congratulations to everyone!