Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Winners For Sketch 492

 

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cécile chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean:  Maria of White Mood





Thanks so much to all those who joined in this week. You granted me with so many square beauties and you all made it super difficult for me to pick just one as a winner. But I have to and as I can't resist watercolor one-layer cards, I chose Maria's so simple and yet so artsy card. Congratulations, Maria! You are this week's Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch by Karren!


6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

A lovely way to start my week, thanks Narelle! Congrats to everyone!

Su Mohr said...

You’ve made Wee the Kiwi very happy! Thank you, Linda!

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks for the pick this week Jen! That made my day. :) Look forward to playing along again soon!

Allisa said...

Thanks so much for picking my card, so many great entries this week!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Congrats to the winners. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Have a fantastic week. Hugs, Gloria

https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️