Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Winners For Sketch 503

 

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cécile chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean: Rosemary from Hey There ... rosigirl!




What a fabulous gallery this week! There were so many amazing entries to choose from. You all made it extra difficult for me to pick just one. I finally honed it down to Rosemary's stunning design. I love how Rosemary  used ink cubes to add squares of color. It's a very simple but so striking and artsy  way to interpret the sketch. Congrats Rosemary, you are this week's Queen of Clean. 


Join us tomorrow for a new sketch by Karren!


4 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Thank you Narelle for the shout out and congrats to all the lovely cardmakers for their beautiful creations.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Thank you Amy for selecting my card this week and congratulations to this week’s winners - what fabulous cards!

Rosemary said...

Congrats to all the honorable mentions! Thanks so much Cecile for a great sketch and for picking me as the Queen of Clean!

Verena said...

Thank you Kim for picking my card this week. Everyone submitted such beautiful cards!