Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Winners For Sketch 560

 

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean: Chris from Watercolor Garden






Thanks to everyone who played along with our sketch this week.  As usual you did not disappoint and the gallery was filled with beautiful creations!  I chose this card as the Queen because I loved the simple outline design of the floral images and the simple sentiment in the center.  And the gold and white color scheme is so elegant.  Congratulations, Chris, you are this week's Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Linda!

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

congrats to the queen of clean. lovely card. thanks so much jacquie for picking my card for an honorable mention.

RoseOrange said...

Félicitations aux gagnantes

Chris said...

Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much!!! I wish you all could see the permanent smile on my face! I've just returned back to stamping and it's such a boost!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Thanks for the pick, Linda - I sure appreciate it!! Congrats to the Queen and all the picks!! 😊😊😊

RoseOrange said...

Félicitations à toutes.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Congrats to Chris the Queen of Clean for this challenge - well deserved! Your card was amazing and inspiring. Also congrats to all the Princesses, your cards were all stunning and so CASEworthy! And finally thanks to Amy for choosing my card and your lovely comments. You made my week! Cheers everyone! Penny Hanuszak