Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Winners For Sketch 561

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Linda has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean: Rosemary from Hey There...rosigirl



Thanks to everyone who played along with our sketch this week.  I loved visiting all of your galleries to see your creations! I loved Rosemary's CAS design with those striking leaves.  An absolutely gorgeous card for Fall!  I also learned about Mica Spray from her post - may have to investigate that because her leaves are beautiful! Congratulations, Rosemary, you are this week's Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Kim!

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

Thanks for the pick, and congrats to all the winners! What a great array in the gallery for such a fabulous sketch!

Valérie said...

Thank you Karren for your pick :) This makes me very happy, it is the first card I made in 3 months, I wasn't well and now I am feeling better and my mojo is coming back. So happy you liked it!

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Rosemary said...

Congrats to all the winners! So excited to be chosen as the "Queen of Clean". You really made my day, Linda

Maria Tchotcheva said...

Thank you <3
Congrats to all the winners!

Allisa said...

Thanks so much for picking my card! So many great cards in the link up!

Lesley's Stampin Trix said...

Thanks so very much Jacquie for choosing my card! There's always so much fabulous inspiration her, congrats to all the winners.
Thank you DT for the great challenges!