Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Winners for Sketch 581

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cécile has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean is Joanne from The Crafty Owl!





A huge thanks to all those a played along with us at Freshly Made Sketches. You all made the gallery shine with gorgeous entries. I felt sad to have to choose just one card, but that's the job! I fell in love with Joanne's card ! I just love how she added colors to the gorgeous floral image. This is so artsy.   Congratulations, Joanne, you are this week's Queen of Clean! 

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Karren!

5 comments:

Bobby said...

Thanks, Jen B, for choosing my card as one of your favorites. Congrats to Joanne and the other chosen designers.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Oh my that has totally made my day!! Thank you so much for choosing me as your Queen of Clean Cecile and congratulations to the Princesses - such beautiful cards everyone!

TK said...

Congrats to ALL the winners - great cards!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats Queen Joanne on a well deserved win! And thanks to Judy for the Princess title. Congrats to the other choices, too!

Kim O'Connell said...

OH! Just came to checkout the current sketch and saw that Jen T. chose my card last week! Thanks so much! :)