Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Winners For Sketch 582

 

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Karren has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean is Bobby from Bits & Pieces!



Thank you to everyone who played along with my sketch this week.  I was so impressed with how Bobby saw the sketch as a birdhouse and bird that I had to choose her as this week's Queen of Clean.  Adding texture to the birdhouse adds so much interest and that bird is just gorgeous.  Congratulations, Bobby, you are this week's Queen of Clean! 

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Narelle!

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Thanks, Kim! Congrats to all the winners!

I Card Everyone said...

Thank you, Jen B! You are too kind!
I love all of the Princess' cards and my friend Bobby surely deserves this win - I LOve her chick-a-dee and how she put Karren's sketch to perfect use!
=]

Stef Perry said...

What a sweet surprise - thank you, Jen M. and congrats to Bobbie and all the other winners!

alexandra said...

Thank you Cecile for choose me ! Congrats to all the winners

Bobby said...

Oh my! I'm so honored to be your Queen of Clean. Thank you Karren for choosing my card. Congrats to all the other shout outs. Their designs are wonderful.