Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Winners For Sketch 592

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cécile has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean is Vicki Dutcher, from All I Do Is Stamp!


Many thanks to all those who played along with us this week. So many stunning takes on a sketch that was a bit different from our usual sketches and which may have puzzled some of you. Any way, you all were super creative. Vicki's gorgeous clean and graphic card caught my eye. That's exactly the card I had in mind when I drew the sketch. Congrats, Vicki, you are this week's Queen of Clean. 

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Karren!
 

3 comments:

sentsue said...

Thank you Jen!

Vicki Dutcher said...

How fun! Thanks for the win -- I was really inspired by the sketch!:)

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card Judy - congratulations Vicki and to all of the other princesses!