Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Winners For Sketch 593

 

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Karren has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean is Colleen Begley, from Colleen's Creative Corner!




Thanks to everyone who played along with my sketch this week.  And extra thanks to anyone who took the opportunity to make a bridge card.  It was so fun to look at all the fabulous cards in the gallery.  My eye was captured by Colleen's gorgeous ocean-themed card.  The way she arranged the whale's tail in the waves and that wonderful embossed background combined to create a stunning card! Congrats, Colleen, you are this week's Queen of Clean. 

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Narelle!
 

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Thanks for the pick, Jen! I loved this challenge and all the winners' creations were superb!

sentsue said...

Thank you Judy for selecting my card!

Colleen Begley said...

Thank you, Karen! What a nice surprise this is! Congrats to all of the other stampers whose cards were selected this week.

I Card Everyone said...

How wonderful to see my little bridge card among all those lovelies - I spy a few of my own favorites there! Thank you, Narelle!
Congratulations to Colleen - what a fabulous creation!
=]

Bobby said...

Thank you, Jacquie, for choosing my card from among all the wonderful entries. Congrats to Colleen and her fabuolous ocean scene.

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️