Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Winners for Sketch 596

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Judy has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean is Deborah from Deborah’s Crafty Blog



There were so many amazing cards in the gallery this week! I was just so impressed by all of the wonderful ideas and your creativity! I loved them all. It was a very hard choice this week to just choose one. I’m so glad my teammates choose too! I ended up with Deborah’s lovely one layer balloon scene. I loved the colors and her clouds! Congrats, Deborah, you are this week's Queen of Clean. 

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Jacquie!
 

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

Thanks, Jen, for the pick! I just love seeing these winners...what creative stamping friends we all have!

~amy~ said...

Thanks for the shout out Karren!
Congrats to everyone, such an amazing gallery!

Deborah Wheeler said...

Oh my word! Thank you so much - thrilled to have been picked as the Queen of Clean! Congrats to the Princesses as well - such amazing cards!

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks so much Jen, this was a fun sketch! Congrats to everyone!

TK said...

Beautiful cards, Everyone, so many pretty things!

Katherine said...

Love the queen’s card! & thanks for a princess pick- (Jennifer K here) - this sketch really helped me embrace the blank space.

I Card Everyone said...

Aww, Amy! Thanks so much for choosing my little mice as your favorite - they are SO fun and easy to color up in a whimsical way!
Congratulations all around - I see a few of my own favorites - Deborah, your card is amazing!
=]