Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Winners For Sketch 597

 

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jacquie has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean is Annette from De Kijkkast



Thank you so much for playing along with the challenge this week. I enjoyed visiting all your cards and am seriously impressed by the variety of designs and techniques used! It was Annette's colors and layering that really caught my eye and had me going back for second and third looks. I love everything from her subtle stenciling to the beautiful stems and pops of shine from the sequins. Fabulous details that created a  clean and fresh design! Congrats, Annette you are this week's Queen of Clean. 

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Timko!
 

2 comments:

Polly said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as a stand out! :)

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤️