Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Winners For Sketch 634

 

The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and our hostess Kim has chosen the Queen:

Diane Lebrun from Ink Outside the Box!



Thank you all for playing along with my diagonal sketch this week. I am in awe of all of the fabulously creative cards that are in the gallery. I picked Diane as my queen. I thought her card focused on the fun of the diagonal sentiment with her choice of cheerful papers and bouquet of balloons going right through the sentiment! Congrats Diane, you are this week's Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Brum.

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Jen T. you are the best! Thanks so much! Congrats to Diane - love your birthday card - and all the Princesses for their gorgeous cards!
=]

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Truly an honour to have been chosen. So many beautiful entries, it must have been hard to decide. Thank you, you made my day.

dj said...

Thanks, Narelle, for the shoutout on my card. What an honor to have my card showcased by you!!