Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Winners For Sketch 637

 

The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and our hostess Karren chosen the Queen:

Michele Ferguson from I Card Everyone!




What a wonderful gallery you all gave us this week!  I was so impressed with the many fabulous interpretations of my sketch.  Unfortunately though, there can only be one Queen and this week I was drawn to Michele's gorgeous card.  The way she rotated the sketch yet still got the three elements in such a pleasing, natural way is so clever! Congrats Michele - you are this week's Queen of Clean.


Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Narelle.

2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, my goodness, Karren thank you! I saw that gallery and can understand how hard it was for you to choose.
Gorgeous Princess's cards - congrats all around!
=]

Amanda Mertz said...

Congrats to Michele; what a gorgeous card! Thanks to Judy for picking my card as a Princess this week. A lovely gallery all around!