Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Winners For Sketch 59

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Linda has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Amy of Amy's Art from the Heart

Thanks to everyone who participated in the challenge this week!  I had so much fun see all the wonderful creations using my sketch!  

I chose this amazing card by Amy this week. The black and white background is very elegant and those red rosettes add a great pop of color!  But what really wowed me was how Amy used the sketch to make her card interactive.  Congratulations, Amy, on being the Queen of Clean!!


Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Rita!

6 comments:

Amy Moore said...

Woo Hoo! I'm so excited to have my card chosen! At first I thought this was a tough sketch, however a little pocket on the diagnol was immediately my next thought. Glad I went for it!! Thank you!

SarahLP said...

Stunning cards, well done to all the winners! x x

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Tui, for picking my card! Your designs and the rest of the team are so amazing week after week and challenge me every time! Thanks for the inspiration and bless you all...(better go take a little nap before the next challenge)

Dawn Easton said...

Thanks Allisa for picking my card as your favorite!!! I struggled with this sketch....lol Congrats to everyone else too!!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Jennifer, for choosing my card! I was so excited to see this! Congrats to all the winners - your cards are beautiful!

Carol L said...

WOW, thanks so much Rita for the recognition of my card! What a wonderful surprise! I'm have some fabulous company with all of these amazing spotlighted cards! You ladies rocked this challenge, congrats everyone!