Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Winners For Sketch 68

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Jen has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Tracey of My Creative Side
Thanks to everyone who participated in our challenge this week.  The gallery was just bursting with beautiful cards.  It looks we're starting off the new year with a bang!

This week I chose this lovely card by Tracey.  The shades of blue and gray are certain to brighten anyone's day!  The pretty, soft blue flowers with their pearl accents look absolutely delightful layered on the Apothecary Art stamp.  And the row of small pearls add a touch of elegance that is just beautiful!  Congratulations, Tracey, on being the Queen of Clean!!


Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Linda Suarez!

7 comments:

My Creative Side said...

What an awesome way to start my day!! Thank you Jen!!!! I loved your sketch!!!

Unknown said...

Yay! Thank you for picking my card as a princess! Beautiful cards ladies!!

Hansi Brittain said...

Cindy thank you so much for bringing some sunshine to this rainy, gloomy day! I am honored and look forward to tomorrow's new challenge.

Cheryl said...

Yay Narelle!!!

Dawn Easton said...

awwww what a nice surprise to come home to after a long day!!! Thanks for picking my card as a favorite! Congrats to all the winners!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards. Kudos to all winners!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Thanks so much Jen for choosing my card this week - congrats to all the Princesses and our Queen Tracey!