Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Winners For Sketch 66

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Tui has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Karen Day of Karen's Creations



A very warm and Happy New Year to you all.

Thank you to everyone who played along with us over the past two weeks, the gallery was full of wonderful creations and it was a pleasure viewing each of them.

I could not go past this beautiful winter wonderland card by Karen!  Her choice of winter frosty colours and sparkly rhinestone snowflakes caught my attention, and her creativity with the ribbon detailing captured the sketch fabulously! Add to that an icy cool border and a touch of black to focus the attention and …. Voila!  A beautiful card perfect for the wintry season  Congratulations Karen on being my pick for Queen of Clean!



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Jennifer Timko!

4 comments:

Rose said...

congrats ladies!!! fab cards :)

Karren said...

Thanks Jen B for choosing my card. Congrats to all the other princesses and the Queen!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Thanks so much ladies! Jennifer T., you made my day... I've been in a creating "funk" so this was just what I needed:)

Karen Day said...

Wow, thanks Tui! How exciting to be queen for a day (week?) and thank you to the design team for the lovely comments that you always leave for us - I look forward to playing along often in 2013 :o)