Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Winner For Sketch 470

 

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean:  Vicky from Crafting Clare's Paper Moments


Okay you guys knocked it out of the part with this week's challenge!  I couldn't believe how many amazing cards there were in the gallery.  I found it so hard to pick just one as the winner!  We sure have a lot of extremely creative people that play along with our challenge each and every week!  I decided to pick Vicky's card as our winner!  I absolutely loved the gold frame and the beautiful flowers she'd chosen to use on her card.  Just a fabulous card overall!  Congratulations Vicky, you are the Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch by Karren!


4 comments:

Eva Bussom said...

Wow, so many great cards this week. Congrats everyone and thanks Ceciles for liking my card!

Evelyn S. said...

Thank you for liking my card. I appreciate the recognition.

Vicky Hayes said...

Thank you so much for picking my card Jen! I certainly do feel very queenly ;) Congrats to all the choices too. Vicky x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fabulous challenge - love all those big, bold sentiments.Thank you, Judy, for choosing my card and congrats to all the other crafters featured.
xxx