Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Winners For Sketch 471

 

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Karren has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean:  Allie from All You Need is Love in the Kootenays



I was blown away by the wonderful and unique uses of my sketch this week, which made choosing the Queen a tough job!  But I kept coming back to Allie's warm winter birthday card.  The dimensional elements, along with the neutral tones and the white splatter all combined to make a fabulous card!  Congratulations Allie, you are the Queen of Clean!


Join us tomorrow for a new sketch by Narelle!


9 comments:

Eva Bussom said...

Congrats everyone!

Amanda Mertz said...

Thanks for the shout out Jen T! It's an honor to be included with this group! Gorgeous cards Allie and the rest of the gallery!

Cat Craig said...

I don’t envy you all for having to choose. Congrats everyone and big thanks to Linda for including me in this lovely gallery.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Congrats to all the winners. Such beautiful cards. Loved them all.

Allie said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card, Karren! What a beautiful gallery :)

Sandra Kleine NL said...

Thanks for making me a princess! I'm honoured and congrats to all.

Dawn Easton said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card Jacquie! All of the cards above are fabulous!

Trina P. said...

Thank you so much, Narelles! 🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations to Allie and the other picks.

Yvonne said...

Wauw, all beautiful cards! The nr one for me is from the princes Sandra 🤩. Super card!