Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Winners For Sketch 473

 

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Amy has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean:  Danielle from Le scrap de Dani



Visiting each of your sites and viewing the gallery was the highlight of my week (yeah, I live in Texas and had a not-so-fun week)! Thank you for giving me such a pleasant distraction. I was wowed by your creativity and saw so many fabulous cards.  Danielle's card with its sunny flowers and fresh design really stood out to me. Congratulations Danielle, you are the Queen of Clean!


Join us tomorrow for a new sketch by Judy!


7 comments:

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Cindy Beach said...

WOW! Such a gorgeous gallery, congrats to the winners!

Claire said...

Glad I don't have the task choosing each week - some absolutely stunners! Thank you for picking my card this week Jacquie - loved the sketch. Congrats to all!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What beautiful cards! Thank you Karen for choosing my sparkly card this week and congratulations to all of the other winners too!

Danielle said...

Thank you very much. I am very happy to be the queen of last week. Congratulations to the princesses, their creations are very pretty.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Some fabulous inspiration up there.
Congrats to everyone.
Thanks so much for choosing me as one of your Princesses.
xxx

Brian King said...

Congrats to everyone! Thanks so much for selecting my card, Jen! I love the FMS inspiration sketches and the cards by the design team. Always amazing.