Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Winners For Sketch 543

 

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cécile has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean: Betty from Created by Bjk




Thanks so much to everyone who joined in the creative party this week! There were such amazing entries and you made it extra difficult for me to pick just one card. After browsing the gallery to and fro, I finally chose Betty's card. I love the simple elegance of this almost all white card. Congrats, Betty, you are this week's Queen of Clean. 

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Karren!


6 comments:

Betty said...

Thanks Cecile for choosing my card as winner this week - and congrats to all the other winners!

Karren said...

Apologies to Jaydee for the typos in my choice - was doing this on my phone. Never a good idea :)

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

lichazul said...

Congrats to all winners 👏👍😻 happy day

Vicki Dutcher said...

Congrats to all. Thanks for the shout out!

Nancy said...

I so appreciate the shout out, Kim, and Congrats to everyone else as well.