Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Winners For Sketch 544

 

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Karren has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean: Nora from A Creative Touch



It was lovely checking out all the fabulous cards in this week's gallery.  Thank you to everyone who played along with us.  Being in the thick of winter here in New Zealand, I was drawn to Nora's bright and cheerful flowers.  And then checking out all the other wonderful details of her card - from the pretty patterned paper to the gorgeous background die - everything works together beautifully!  Congrats, Nora, you are this week's Queen of Clean. 


Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Narelle!


6 comments:

Lesley's Stampin Trix said...

Thx so very much Cécile! I'm happy you liked my card, thanks for the recognition :)
There's so much inspiration in these challenges! Congrats winners :)

Tina said...

How exciting to be chosen as a Princess of Clean! Thanks, Jen B, and congrats to the Queen and other Princesses.

Greetings from Gail said...

Thank you, Kim, for selecting my card this week! It's so fun to participate in challenges - I love the inspiration I get from the design team as well as the participants. I look forward to what is ahead.

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Nora Noll said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card!!! I am so excited!! I haven't entered in a while so it was a nice surprise!! Thank you Karren!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats to the winners and thanks for the shout out! WOOT!!