Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Winners For Sketch 545

 

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Narelle has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean: Windy from Windy's Wonderful Creations



Thanks to you all for playing along with my sketch. One of the things I love most is looking at the gallery and seeing all the different take everyone has on the sketch. I couldn't go past Windy's cute-as pooches on her card though. I'm a dog lover, so this card was right up my alley. I am loving the combination of these colours together and adore those bling-y bows!  Congrats, Windy, you are this week's Queen of Clean. 

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Amy!


5 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks so much, Amy for choosing my card! Congrats to Windy on her win and everyone else that was showcased. The gallery was full of great cards and I really enjoyed the sketch!

Deborah Wheeler said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card, Cecile! Huge congrats to all the other winners - so many loevly cards in the gallery

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as a favourite.

Windy Ellard said...

Can you hear me screaming? Thank you Narelle for the pick. It was so fun to make that card and now to be Queen! Have a wonderful weekend!

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️