Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Winners For Sketch 610

 

The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen chosen the Queen.

The Queen of Clean is Melissa from My Paper Canvas






What an amazing week of creativity! Thank you all for playing along with my trio.  I enjoyed seeing all of the clever interpretations of the sketch.  These little gingerbread men captured me right away. Those banners, the background, all just fabulous!  Congrats Melissa, you are our Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen M!



4 comments:

Melissa Grant said...

Thank you Jen T!!! Congrats to all the other very talented winners!!

I Card Everyone said...

Amy, thanks so much for the pick! I'm so glad I got you to look at your stats - see you at 1500? lol
I love all of the picks and Melissa's darling gingerbread cookies!
=]

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Thank you Jen M xxx Thanks for a great challenge and congrats to the other winners. Fabulous work xxx

Bobby said...

Thanks for loving my little snow people, Jen. Congrats to Melissa and the other shout outs.