Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Winners For Sketch 611

 

The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen chosen the Queen.

The Queen of Clean is Dania's Doodles




A big thank you to everyone who played along with my sketch.  The gallery was full of amazing designs!  Dania's card caught my eye because of her creative take on the layers.  The colors are festive, and the artsy coffee cup is so eye-catching.  It's framed beautifully in those tilty layers!  Congrats Dania, you are our Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Linda!



5 comments:

Dania said...

Thank you so much.

LeAnne said...

Thanks for the shoutout and congrats to all the winners! I always get such inspiration from everyone!

Amanda Mertz said...

Thanks so much for the Princess pick!! Congrats to Dania and the other princesses!

Chris Dring said...

Thank you for the shoutout, and congrats to all the winners!

Barb said...

I so appreciate you choosing my card!!!