Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Winners For Sketch 613

 

The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and our hostess Kim chosen the Queen.

The Queen of Clean is Kristin Sluhan of paper fiori



As always, you all outdid yourselves with the amazing cards in the gallery.  I always get inspiration and my wishlist gets bigger when I look at all the cards! My pick for Queen is Kristin Sluhan.  I was drawn to the drama of the big sparkly black bow with a few sprigs of green all on a gorgeous background. Congrats, Kristin, you are the Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Brum!



2 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Congratulations Kristen on a stunning card and thank you Jacqui for the pick this week! Wonderful inspiration from everyone!

Kristin Sluhan said...

WOWZIE!! Thank you so much!!!