Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Winners For Sketch 622

 

The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen.

The Queen of Clean is Rosemary of Hey There....rosigrl




The gallery was filled with so many beautiful cards this week!  I loved all the creative interpretations of the sketch.  I chose Rosemary's card because I was just struck by the contrast between the black, debossed background and the colorful floral images.  The sentiments stamped on vellum are the perfectly subtle.  Congrats, Rosemary, you are this week's Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Linda!



2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Whaaat?! Wow, thank you Jen M for picking me as the "Queen of Clean"! Congrats to all the princesses your cards are amazing. :)

kareN stampZ said...

Grats Rosemary for being Queen of Clean and totally agree your card is fabulous, thanks Amy for picking my card and your very kind words!