Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Winners For Sketch 624

 

The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and our hostess Kim has chosen the Queen.

Ginny on Instagram @crookedmilestudio






I had such a wonderful week looking at each and every card that you created. I was so inpired by all of the unique ways you interpreted the sketch.  I had to pick just one and I fell in love with Ginny's card. Those little bees flying around on the patterns and textures and diecuts are just charming. It's Ginny's first time playing along with us so congrats, Ginny, you are this week's Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Brum!



4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks so much, Linda! Congratulations to Queen Ginny and all of my fellow princesses!

Stampin Expressions said...

Congrats Ginny! Adorable card! Thank you Judy for your sweet comments! I loved the pun!! Have a great day!

Chris Dring said...

Congratulations Ginny! Thank you, Jen T. for the shout out, and congrats to the other ladies. Fantastic creations all!

Bobby said...

You proved me right, Jen M. You loved a card that I wasn't very fond of. Thanks for giving me a shout out. Congrats to Ginny and the other top picks.