Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Winners For Sketch 624

 

The Clean Team has chosen their Princesses for you this week and our hostess Linda has chosen the Queen.

The Queen of Clean is Rosemary of Hey There....rosigrl




Always fun to visit your galleries - so many fabulous cards!  I am a clean and simple gal at heart and I do love white space so I was captivated by Rosemary's beautiful card! The shading on her flower is perfect and the kraft leaves give this a fresh modern look!  The red twine literally ties it all together!  Congrats, Rosemary, you are this week's Queen of Clean!

Join us tomorrow for a new sketch from Kim!



4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Congratulations on your crown, Rosemary! I love it, too!
Thank you, Karren, for being drawn to these moody colors and congratulations to ALL the Princesses!
=]

Rosemary said...

Wow! Thank you so much, Linda, for crowning me queen! Congrats to all the princesses your cards are absolutely amazing.

Rae Kryc said...

Such a stunning card Rosemary!!! Congratulations to all of the princesses! Thank you SO much Narelle for choosing my card!! xoxo

Stampin Expressions said...

Beautiful card Rosemary!! Congrats!! Thank you Amy for picking my card, I am so honored!