Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #101 - A Sketch by Linda C.


Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches!  Each week, one member of our design team creates a sketch for you to try, the twist is to keep your project clean-lined and fresh!The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!



Hi Everyone! It is Linda C. here hosting this week!  Last week was a banner week for Freshly Made Sketches as we celebrated our 100th sketch so I thought banners would be a fun addition to my sketch this week!  We hope you join us!


We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.  If uploading to a public gallery, please use keyword FMS101
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end on Monday, Sep. 2nd at Noon (PST). On Tuesday, we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".


12 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Ohhhhhhhh great looking sketch ladies! Can't wait to play while I'm home today! Fabulous inspiration!

Natalie said...

Fantastic sketch! I'm totally loving it!

Unknown said...

I loved this sketch!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous sketch!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

GREAT Sketch! love the little banners

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

Love the sketch, but I missed the part about clean and simple...that's so hard for me!

Radhika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Radhika said...

fab sketch...inspirations of Dt members are so cool each with different idea..

mplsbetty said...

Love this sketch! So many possibilities!

Jean said...

Oh,I love this sketch ~ I will definitely be using it again ~ fabulous cards!!!

Avery Murphy said...

Darn, 1 hour too late to enter my submission. Here is a link to my card anyways! Thank you for this sketch Linda! I absolutely loved this sketch!!! http://alongcamestamping.blogspot.ca/2013/09/ornament-keepsakes-fms101.html

Unknown said...

I missed it too here's my card http://stampcraftyreader.blogspot.com/2013/08/national-stamping-month-september-2013.html