Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Winners for Sketch 98

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Jen has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Janet Yates

Another fantastic week in the gallery!  Thanks to everyone who participated in our challenge!  With such a diverse gallery I always find it hard to choose a favorite, but this week I kept coming back to Janet's card featuring my favorite beverage!  This card is so fresh and fun.  I love how she used colors, patterned paper and textured buttons to make this card so visually appealing!  Congratulations, Janet, on being the Queen of Clean this week!




Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Rita!


8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Thank you Cindy for choosing my card, I was so excited to finally get a chance to use a FMS sketch!

JoAnn said...

Thanks Linda S. for picking my card as your choice. Love playing with the FMS sketches.

Cat Craig said...

So excited to be among these lovely cards on the winners post. Thanks so much Jen!

Kelly S. said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card, Amy! Always so inspired by the sketches, DT, and participants at Freshly Made Sketches!

Issys said...

Congrats! Great cards. I will continue to play FMS!

Janet Y said...

Thank you so much Jen. I was surfing FB this morning and came across a picture of my card and it took me a minute to realize that I had been chosen as Queen of Clean! That's awesome!

Dawn Easton said...

Thank you Allisa for choosing my card! Congrats to all the other winners as well!

Unknown said...

Wow thanks for choosing my card Cindy! Congrats to everyone else too! :))
Lizy xx