Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Winners For Sketch 99

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Rita has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Dawn Easton
What a fantastic week for amazing cards!  It was so fun to see how everyone interpreted the sketch and all the beauty that came from such a simple beginning.  I had a tough time picking a favorite, but after looking and looking, I just had to go with Dawn's card.  I love the images and the sentiment; they look fabulous in pink and kraft!  Congratulations, Dawn, on being the Queen of Clean this week!  




Be sure to come back tomorrow for our spectacular 100th sketch challenge celebration!


11 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

All the winners' projects are adorable!

Two Rosie Cheeks said...

Congratulations to all the winners! All of the projects are amazing! :) ~ Chan

Katie Ann Brooks said...

fabulous ladies!!!!

Deepti said...

Thank you so much for picking my card :) what an awesome news to start my day with. Congratulations to the queen and all the princess

Brian King said...

Thank you for picking my Halloween card, Allisa! I was super-excited to see it in the winner's post. Brian

Rach said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so excited! Thanks for selecting my card--I'm honored! And, congrats to ALL the winners--all the cards are fabulous! :o)

mplsbetty said...

Wow! Thank you so much, Amy, for choosing my anchor card! You totally made my day! So many amazing cards for this great sketch challenge!

Torico said...

Thank you so much for picking my card, Cindy!:D

Hansi Brittain said...

Thank you so much for picking my card, Jen T! I am honored.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh wow! Thanks for picking my card, Rita!!!

Annette Elliott said...

Thanks for picking my card this week, Jen B.! Very fun to play along!