Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Winners For Sketch 97

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Jennifer has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Karen Day



The gallery this week made me so happy!  The variety of cards and ways of using the sketch were all so creative.  As I went through, this card kept bringing me back.  The bold look of the banners and the DSP are just fantastic and that sentiment.  Well, the paper pieced letters are just awesome!  Congratulations, Karen, on being the Queen of Clean this week!



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Jen Mitchell!


8 comments:

Norma said...

WOW! thank you ladies and Linda for picking my card!! I LOVE to play this challenge and such a honor to have been chosen!!! Thank you
Hugs,
Norma

Jennifer K said...

Thanks so much for choosing me as a Princess. I loved this sketch and it was an honor to be chosen. Thanks!

Tina Campbell said...

that is a super card congrats

Evelyn S. said...

Fabulous choices! I am always so inspired by the DT and the gallery!

Lauri said...

thank you so much for choosing my card as a princess! I am always amazed at the variety of inspiration in the gallery of submissions and appreciate being picked!

Karen Day said...

Yay me! How lovely to come home from a few days away to see that I've been chosen as the Queen of Clean!! Thanks ladies :o) Off to go get my badge!

Debbie Bonczek said...

Such creative choices. Love them!

Torico said...

Thank you Amy, for picking my card as your favorite!:D